tagged again (lately thoughts)Posted: 2007/05/14
1. i’m a night owl but i love waking up early in the morning
2. lately i’ve been eating flavored oatmeal for breakfast and lunch; then gatorade for dinner if i curb my appetite after the gym
3. been at the gym 6 days a week; 7 if i still have time (now, the math there is hard to figure out)
4. no matter how small the blessing is, i find time to give thanks for these things throughout the entire day; from the time i wake up until i hit sack (the warm shower, pressed clothes, the sun, breakfast, the air i breathe, my life, my health, the entire day, my ride…)
5. i meditate 15-30 minutes before i go to bed and as soon as i wake up; then i feel so better right after
6. i love talking to people and i love building businesses.
in cali, been all over the bay area since i flew in on saturday so i’ve never had a decent rest until i got back to my folks’ place last night. wedding in half moon bay, hung out with a long lost friend in san jose, saw a bunch of great people whom i haven’t seen for the longest time at an sf launch party, visited one serene place in los altos hills, back to the hilly borough, then family gathering on sunday.
seems ordinary, but there were a lot of things that i didn’t take heed while i lived here. the winding redwood path enjoyed by bikers, lambo and ferrari enthusiasts alike, the sun rays glistening throughout the trees, the vistas showing the california hills, the breezy drive along great highway. all those small things that i now valued more since i got here. the ride was still up to par with the 45 degree turns, my foot shifting from the brake pedal to the accelerator every 3 seconds; treating the m35’s internal chassis like it had been designed for engine torture.
and of course, mother’s day while seeing the warriors lose it against utah. :p
this week’s gonna be exciting.