v. to recognize with or as if with a tagPosted: 2007/02/15
tagged by katzone
the rules: each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. people who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog
1. i can eat a full meal and chew gum at the same time (gum underneath my tongue)
2. i looove barnes & noble and i’m always out there every weekends
3. when i used to live in norcal, i would go to a solitary place in los altos hills every early sunday morning to talk to the Boss in a secluded place
4. when i was in a band, i used to play guitar everyday. now, i only play it at least once a week for finger exercising (one of the pieces below that i’ve been wanting to master)
5. before i get to a crowded parking lot anywhere, i imagine finding a spot where i want to park my car and i end up getting that space. amazingly, it has worked for me ever since i started doing the visualization exercise.
6. i write my short-term goals every morning and i read my long-term goals before i go to bed. i write my goals with my left hand and i write regularly with my right hand.
i finally got the chance to enjoy the winter sun today. my car slid several times just this week and it seemed like the non-existent drifting skills were put to the test, especially on those curvy ramps
every day is a good day, friend, to do something you’ve never done before.
especially when you dream of living, like you’ve never lived before.
prepare thy way,